Pick up from your accommodation and transfer to Naples train station where you will meet our assistance. A 30 minutes journey takes you to Pompeii, and together with an official archaeological guide you will discover the ruins buried by the Vesuvius eruption. The visit takes about 2 hours.
The journey (about 30 minutes) continues by train to Sorrento. Lunch in a restaurant in the centre of Sorrento. With our assistante you will walk throughout Sorrento is famous historical centre full of souvenirs and merchandising shops.
Before travelling back to Naples, time at your disposal to either join “Sorrento Coast Cruise” which shows you the coastline from different points of view
Please note : take a passport to obtain free or reduced admission where possible. Don’t forget your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection and hat.
Included in your tour:
- transfer from and back to your hotel or meeting point
- English speaking assistance
- Train ticket ( Naples/ Sorrento/ Naples )
- Pre -booked entrance ticket English speaking archeological guide
- Lunch at restaurant ( 2 courses menu + ½ mineral water)
- Assisted walking tour of Sorrento(included)
Optional: “Sorrento Coast Cruise” ( duration 1 hr € 20,00 p.p.)